Our carers are the backbone to our service but being a carer can be hard work and stressful. For almost 50 years the Bunbury Agency has been helping families remain living in their own homes. Our longevity and success is largely attributed to our invaluable team of dedicated carers who look after our clients with dignity, respect and understanding. If you believe that elderly people should remain living in their own homes, register with Bunbury. We treat our carers like we treat our clients with kindness, understanding and compassion.”
Make a difference to someone else’s life!
Live in Care
- We like our carers to be able to look after at least 1 client for a week or a fortnight on a regular basis.
- We are happy for you to schedule your work around your personal life.
- Your wage reflects the level of care required.
- Companionship plays a very important part of the job, and over a period of time, our carers often become part of the family.
- There is a minimum call of 1 hour. We do not do ‘pop in – pop out’ visits. You may even have time for a chit chat over a cup of tea!
- We do not like our carers to be rushed and will give you plenty of time to arrive at your next client.
- Unless there is an emergency you will always be booked with your regular clients.
- We want you to make the most of your skills and really develop the relationship with your clients.
Due to increased demand, we are looking to recruit additional Live-in and Daily carers.
Live in care from £600 per week
Weekend care from £100 per 24 hours
Overnight care from £80 per night
Daily Care – £12 per hour weekdays; £15 per hour at weekends
Travel allowance 45 pence per mile
To register as a Bunbury Carer, please call us on 01829 260280.
Campaigning to help people remain living in their own homes
We are a home care agency based in Bunbury, Cheshire helping families predominantly across the North West and North Wales, although we are nation-wide.
Bunbury Care Agency is a member of the UKHCA (United Kingdom Home Care Association) and an associate member of SOLLA (Society of Later Life Advisers). SOLLA is the only association in the UK that can provide accredited financial consultants who can advise and assist people with the funding of elderly care.