Bunbury Care Agency
Bunbury Care Agency is actively recruiting experienced live-in carers for clients in Nantwich, Cheshire. Our live-in carers are provided with a variety of clients that suit their expertise, and hours to suit earning expectations. Bunbury Care Agency is a family-run, private domiciliary care agency that has been providing home care for over 50 years. We are registered with the CQC and Homecare Association.
We take great pride in looking after our carers ensuring that you always feel valued and part of the Bunbury Care Agency family.
Pay: £780 - £980 per week + 45p per mile travel expenses
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire
Hours: Flexible e.g., one week on, one week off or 3 weeks on, 1 week off
Our live-in clients have carers for a week to a fortnight at a time. Each carer can have up to 3 clients, rotating on a regular basis, ensuring trust and a good relationship develops between client and carer. Our rotas are planned 4 – 6 weeks advance, around your availability. Our Carers work together using our detailed diary system to ensure the best possible and most efficient care and companionship is offered to our clients.
When joining our family of carers you can rest assured that our expert administrative team is always on hand to help wherever needed, in order to support you in your career as a Bunbury Carer.
Benefits of Working for Bunbury Care Agency
- There are no registration fees required when joining our team
- Carers are paid directly by their clients every week
- No commission is deducted from the wages stated above
- Renewal of training certificates can be completed through our agency’s online system
- Highly flexible working hours
- Local clients
- 24/7 agency support
We expect our carers to maintain the dignity, respect, lifestyle and confidentiality of the client at all times, with particular regard to assisting with:
- Dressing and undressing
- Bathing, washing, shaving and oral hygiene
- Toilet and continence requirements
- Medication requirements and other health-related issues
- Manual handling
- Hygiene and awareness of infection control
- Eating and mealtimes
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Entering the home, room, bathroom or toilet
Carers are required to have up-to-date training and provide the relevant certificates.
The following categories are mandatory:
- Medication Administration
- Moving and Handling
- Infection Control
- Food Hygiene
- First Aid
All applicants are subject to a DBS check and should have a current DBS certificate or be on the update system.
For more information about working for Bunbury Care Agency, please see here.
Applicants who meet our criteria, will be contacted immediately to arrange an initial interview.
To apply, please click below: