Bunbury Care Agency
Job of the week
Registered Care Manager
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time (25 – 40 hours per week)
Location: Tarporley, Cheshire
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum
Job Ref: BUN – REGMAN – 0121
We are a small, private and independent Domiciliary Care Agency who have been successfully providing a live-in and daily care service for over 50 years. We are now entering the third generation of a family business which was started in 1968. We provide private elderly care, companionship and housekeeping services in your own home.
We are looking to recruit a new Registered Care Manager to take the business forward.
We can offer the opportunity to work remotely from home, in conjunction with the administrative team and management. We will provide all the necessary equipment with an IP telephone system, computer and access to the database and documentation through VPN. There will be times when you are required to work in the office.
As a family business we like to look after our carers and staff as much as our clients and we consider them all to be part of our larger family.
Who cares? We do… It’s our business to care.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the operational management of all the self-employed Carers, monitoring and ensuring that all our clients receive the highest quality of care, and that the service meets the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and the Care Quality Commission essential standards of quality and safety.
We like to work as a Team
You will have the support of a small administrative team, as well as the Director and her Personal Assistant, enabling you to update the policies and procedures in line with CQC Regulations:
- Monitoring and developing the bespoke and personal services we offer to each individual through assessment, person-centred planning, outcome and review
- Ensuring good and safe practice in all activities relating to our clients, by improving the systems in place for monitoring and evaluating care e.g. Safeguarding, Risk Assessment, Mental Health Capacity
- Addressing and monitoring the outcome of any complaints
- Offering advice, support and guidance to all the clients, self-employed Carers and admin staff
- Assisting the Director to ensure that the admin staff are trained with any new processes and procedures
- Delivering the services effectively and efficiently, having clear monitoring procedures and processes in place to ensure standards and regulations are continually met.
- Ensuring that all Carers meet the necessary CQC Regulations with regards to recruitment, assessment, monitoring, training and development
- A sense of humour is essential!
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in the care industry.
- A minimum of 1 year + experience working as a Registered Manager for a Domiciliary Care Agency.
- Experienced in the provision of care, and the management of high-quality home care.
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership in Adult Care.
- Passionate about people, standards and customer satisfaction.
- Fully computer literate with excellent admin and management skills.
- Reliable with good attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Possess a good working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations.
- Enjoy working as a team player.
- Full UK Driving Licence with access to a vehicle.
- Enhanced DBS Certificate.
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Providing care: 1 year (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available
- Work from home
To apply for this position please complete the form below: