Bunbury Care Agency
Daily Carers Required for Immediate Start
Locations: Cheshire (Beeston, Tattenhall, Malpas, Tarporley, Northwich, Fardon, Chester, Kelsall)
- £14 per hr Weekdays (+ 45p travel allowance)
- £16.50 per hr Weekends (+ 45p travel allowance)
- Flexible working hours (10 – 30+ weekly)
- Approximately £1500+ per month
Due to the high demand of our services, The Bunbury Care Agency is actively recruiting skilled and qualified carers who are looking to provide mobile daily care to our new and existing clients.
Bookings start at 1 hour and can include multiple visits to each (Morning, Lunch, Tea). Allocated bookings are provided around your personal schedule ensuring your availability to attend to your clients. Each carer will have several regular clients that they will visit each week. Ideally, we would like applicants to commit at least one weekend a month to their clients, however we at the Agency are more than flexible when personal circumstances prevent this. Our Carers work together using our detailed diary system to ensure the best possible and most efficient care and companionship is offered to our clients.
Finally, when joining our family of Carers you can rest assured that our expert Agency team is always on hand to help wherever needed, in order to support you in your career as a Bunbury Carer.
Benefits of Working with Our Agency
- There are no registration fees required when joining our team
- Carers are paid directly by their clients every week
- Renewal of training certificates can be completed through our Agency
- Highly flexible working hours
- Local clients
- 24/7 Agency support
- Up to date training certificates in manual handling, first aid, medication administration, infection control and safeguarding, food hygiene
- Personal Insurance Certificate
- Registered Carer Certificate
- DBS check
- Two written references from previous care employment
- Elderly care experience, including any Dementia Awareness, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Strokes, Mental health, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, Personal Care, Palliative Care and Motor Neurons
- NVQL2 or higher in health and social care (or the equivalent of)
Our Carers are expected to maintain the dignity, respect, lifestyle and confidentiality of the client at all times, with particular regard to assisting with:
- Dressing and undressing
- Bathing, washing, shaving and oral hygiene
- Toilet and continence requirements
- Medication requirements and other health-related issues
- Manual handling
- Hygiene and awareness of infection control
- Eating and meal times
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Entering the home, room, bathroom or toilet
All applicants are subject to an advances DBS check retailing at £64. There is no charge for update service users or those already in receipt of a valid DBS.
To apply for this position please register here.
Successful applications will be contacted via email to arrange an initial telephone interview, subsequently followed by a registration form.