Bunbury Care Agency
Full-Time Daily Carers Required
Locations: Beeston, Tattenhall, Malpas, Tarporley, Northwich, Fardon, Chester
Wages: £12.50ph Weekdays, £16.50ph Weekends (+ 45p travel allowance)
Due to high demand, Bunbury Care Agency is actively recruiting skilled and qualified carers who are looking to provide mobile daily care to our new and existing clients. Bookings start at 1 hour and can be spread over three daily visits. Allocated bookings are provided around your personal schedule ensuring your availability to work. Each carer will have several regular clients that they will attend to each week. Ideally, we would like applicants to be able to provide at least one weekend of their time a month to their work.
- Up to date training certificates in manual handling, first aid, medication administration, infection control and safeguarding, food hygiene
- Personal Insurance Certificate
- Registered Carer Certificate
- DBS check
- Two written reference from previous care employment
- Elderly care experience, including any Dementia Awareness, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Strokes, Mental health, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, Personal Care and Palliative Care
- NVQL2 or higher in health and social care (or the equivalent of)
Our Carers are expected to maintain the dignity, respect, lifestyle and confidentiality of the client at all times, with particular regard to assisting with:
- Dressing and undressing
- Bathing, washing, shaving and oral hygiene
- Toilet and continence requirements
- Medication requirements and other health-related issues
- Manual handling
- Hygiene and awareness of infection control
- Eating and meal times
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Entering the home, room, bathroom or toilet
All applicants are subject to a DBS check. If you are with the update service please can you let us know in advance as this will speed up the application process.
To apply for this position please register here.
Successful applications will be contacted via email and issued a registration form.Register with usReturn to all vacancies
To find out more about working for Bunbury Care Agency please see our recruitment page.