Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please get in touch.
Carer registration enquiries
If you’d like to join our team of Bunbury carers, we’d love to hear from you.
Live-in carers, contact Trish Brewin on 01829 260 280 or at email@example.com.
Daily carers, contact us on 01829 260 280 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please pass on our grateful thanks to all your staff that cared for Jill. Thank you is never enough in these circumstances. We have come to know many of the girls who were so kind and generous with their time and care, without whom Jill would have had to be admitted to a hospital or home.St AlbansHerts
- I have been working for the Bunbury Care Agency for just over eight months. I have looked after clients with some very complex needs, which can be challenging at times. I have managed to meet client’s needs by utilising my experience, skills and knowledge, with support from the other carers and the Bunbury office staff. What is reassuring, is that as a Bunbury Carer, there is always support at the end of the phone even after office hours, so you never feel isolated. I am very happy to be part of the Bunbury team of live-in carers.
- Dear Mrs Green, It is with regret that I write to confirm that we will no longer require the services of your Bunbury Ladies. Most of them have proved excellent at caring for my mother who has not always been the easiest person to look after and they have exercised good sense and discretion in caring for her. As her quality of life has declined, this has been a great comfort to the family. Thank you so much for all the Agency and the Ladies did for her.HeswallWirral
- Dear Mrs Potter, Sarah & Beth. I just wanted to thank you for all your help, through good and hard times over the past six years. Not only have you never let us down, but I have felt a very real relationship with you, as though we have been working together to keep things going. This last month has been really difficult for us all, especially seeing my mother declining with increasing rapidity. My great ambition was to keep her in her own home until the end. Without your help this would not have been achieved.Cumbria
- I would like to thank you and your team for bringing comfort and happiness to Mum in what turned out to be a very short period of time since joining the ‘Rosy Rota’. As you know I was very apprehensive, wondering whether Mum would cope with the new situation. As it turned out your ladies brought laughter and fun back into her life ...her sparkle had returned.DidsburyManchester
- Thank you both so much for your cards, it was very kind of you to write. As you know mum had not had a great year in 2017 with her health deteriorating all the time. She so loved her little cottage and it is a relief that we will not have to make some of the difficult decisions that were looming. It was her time to go and she was wonderfully looked after at Tarporley War Memorial Hospital. She would not have been able to live independently without the support of her excellent carers. Although she never liked the idea she ended up being very fond of Amanda, Michelle & Carol. Thank you so much for all your help and again for your kind cards.Sue