Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please contact Trish Brewin, our Care Manager, or her assistant Yvonne O’Brien on 01829 260280 or email@example.com.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Dear Sarah, Now that the family have made the decision that Mother should stay in the Care Home, I write to thank you and the Agency for all the help and assistance you have given over the years. We have had some "interesting" moments but the Agency has, with very few exceptions, managed to provide care to a very high standard. Please pass on our thanks to the many Carers who have been to my Mother's. Trish continues to provide wonderful support, visiting Mother each afternoon.TarporleyCheshire
- Dear Trish, A personal note of thanks from Sue and myself for all your dedication to keeping things running smoothly at my mother's. It seems a very long time ago since you sent the first Bunbury Carer along. Sue and I have always known that we'd be alright "Trish will sort it out" - somehow!! A very big thank you.WarringtonCheshire
- Dear Trish and Sarah, Our mother died in the early hours of this morning, Christine has been extremely caring and supportive, spotting things that needed to be done and approaching the matter with discretion. We could not have managed without her. We would like to thank you and the people who have been caring for my mother especially Angela and Alex who have been present recently and have been tireless in their kind care. . We are so very pleased that my mother was able to stay at home, where she wished to be, Susanna, Edmund and I were with her, and Giles had been there twice in the last 3 days, and friends were visiting throughout the last few days. She felt loved and cherished. . . She could not have got better care and we are relieved to know the brief period of intense suffering is over. With best wishes and thanks.BakewellDerbyshire
- I would like to thank you and your team for bringing comfort and happiness to Mum in what turned out to be a very short period of time since joining the ‘Rosy Rota’. As you know I was very apprehensive, wondering whether Mum would cope with the new situation. As it turned out your ladies brought laughter and fun back into her life ...her sparkle had returned.DidsburyManchester
- I am very happy to recommend Bunbury Agency as an effective and responsible organisation.Cheshire
- Dear Mrs Green, Thank you very much for your letter and your kind thoughts following the death of my sister. You did indeed supply three Carers for her in September and October. We were very happy with Margaret and Alex was superb in every way and did so many extra things to improve my sister's quality of life. It must have been very traumatic for her when my sister died, but I am just thankful that she was with someone who was so caring.GillinghamKent