Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please get in touch.
Carer registration enquiries
If you’d like to join our team of Bunbury carers, we’d love to hear from you.
Live-in carers, contact Trish Brewin on 01829 260 280 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily carers, contact us on 01829 260 280 or at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Dear Emily, Sarah and Trish. Thank you so much for your kind and caring attention through these past years. It is really appreciated. Mum died peacefully in her own bed, thanks to you and the Carers... the most recent of which was one of the very best carers possible. Thank you all.Tyne & Wear
- Dear Emily and the “Bunbury Birds”. I am writing to thank you very warmly for all the wonderful Carers you have so kindly supplied to look after my father ...He was so pleased to be able to live in his own home. May I say how grateful I am for all the support and help you have given me ...You have provided a wonderful service.LeedsWest Yorkshire
- Dear Sarah, Now that the family have made the decision that Mother should stay in the Care Home, I write to thank you and the Agency for all the help and assistance you have given over the years. We have had some "interesting" moments but the Agency has, with very few exceptions, managed to provide care to a very high standard. Please pass on our thanks to the many Carers who have been to my Mother's. Trish continues to provide wonderful support, visiting Mother each afternoon.TarporleyCheshire
- Thank you both so much for your cards, it was very kind of you to write. As you know mum had not had a great year in 2017 with her health deteriorating all the time. She so loved her little cottage and it is a relief that we will not have to make some of the difficult decisions that were looming. It was her time to go and she was wonderfully looked after at Tarporley War Memorial Hospital. She would not have been able to live independently without the support of her excellent carers. Although she never liked the idea she ended up being very fond of Amanda, Michelle & Carol. Thank you so much for all your help and again for your kind cards.Sue
- I am writing in a personal capacity to thank you profoundly for your sensitive, professional and positive contribution to Meg's care over the past several months. I was very impressed by the initial impression you gave when we first met - your priorities for, and sensitivities about, your clients were spot on. This initial impression subsequently stood the test of time. I know families all have their various challenges from time to time and I don't know whether ours had more than average, but your team coped magnificently with the particular challenges which we provided! Meg was blessed to be able to remain in her own home and room right up until the end, and it was the carers that you provided who made the difference. Although all different, and each with her own character and approach, they all were absolutely committed to trying to provide for the best interests of their client - on occasion to their own detriment. They were also very patient and flexible in adapting to the changing needs of the situation, and the demands of us, the family. I wanted to make it absolutely clear how grateful I was that your team rose magnificently to the particular challenges which we represented. Thank you most sincerely.ChesterCheshire
- Dear Mrs Potter, Sarah & Beth. I just wanted to thank you for all your help, through good and hard times over the past six years. Not only have you never let us down, but I have felt a very real relationship with you, as though we have been working together to keep things going. This last month has been really difficult for us all, especially seeing my mother declining with increasing rapidity. My great ambition was to keep her in her own home until the end. Without your help this would not have been achieved.AylesburyBuckinghamshire