Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please get in touch.
Carer registration enquiries
If you’d like to join our team of Bunbury carers, we’d love to hear from you.
Live-in carers, contact Trish Brewin on 01829 260 280 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily carers, contact us on 01829 260 280 or at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Dear Mrs Green, Thank you so much for your kind letter about my mother Sylvia. She was very well looked after by all the nice Carers you provided for her. Whilst she could be a little insensitive at times due to her dementia I believe, she certainly appreciated their company and the sensitive way they looked after her. Thank you again for all you did for her.HeswallWirral
- Please pass on our grateful thanks to all your staff that cared for Jill. Thank you is never enough in these circumstances. We have come to know many of the girls who were so kind and generous with their time and care, without whom Jill would have had to be admitted to a hospital or home.St AlbansHerts
- Dear Sarah, I am writing to thank you for all the help your agency has provided for our parents over many years. The helpers have made it possible for both of our parents to stay in their own home, in father's case until three weeks before his death. Mum moved to the nursing home on Friday, seven weeks after she broke her hip. We do not imagine she will go home again. The ladies we have had from your agency have done their job with kindness and sensitivity and both parents made real friends with some of them. Dorrie and Moya have been particularly wonderful with Mum and have made her last few years more than bearable.BebingtonWirral
- Dear Mrs Potter, ...I am deeply grateful for all the loving and devoted care that was given to my father over the two years we have called on the Agency for help. I know he appreciated all that was done for him and I am thankful that I arranged the “Bunbury Birds” to look after him.DenbighshireWales
- I am writing in a personal capacity to thank you profoundly for your sensitive, professional and positive contribution to Meg's care over the past several months. I was very impressed by the initial impression you gave when we first met - your priorities for, and sensitivities about, your clients were spot on. This initial impression subsequently stood the test of time. I know families all have their various challenges from time to time and I don't know whether ours had more than average, but your team coped magnificently with the particular challenges which we provided! Meg was blessed to be able to remain in her own home and room right up until the end, and it was the carers that you provided who made the difference. Although all different, and each with her own character and approach, they all were absolutely committed to trying to provide for the best interests of their client - on occasion to their own detriment. They were also very patient and flexible in adapting to the changing needs of the situation, and the demands of us, the family. I wanted to make it absolutely clear how grateful I was that your team rose magnificently to the particular challenges which we represented. Thank you most sincerely.ChesterCheshire
- I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of our family to thank you for all you have done in supplying our mother with very caring ladies. They all did their utmost to make her happy and healthy in her last year.PrestonLancashire