Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please get in touch.
Carer registration enquiries
If you’d like to join our team of Bunbury carers, we’d love to hear from you.
Live-in carers, contact Trish Brewin on 01829 260 280 or at email@example.com.
Daily carers, contact Kelly Hannon on 01829 260 280 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Dear Mrs Potter, Sarah & Beth. I just wanted to thank you for all your help, through good and hard times over the past six years. Not only have you never let us down, but I have felt a very real relationship with you, as though we have been working together to keep things going. This last month has been really difficult for us all, especially seeing my mother declining with increasing rapidity. My great ambition was to keep her in her own home until the end. Without your help this would not have been achieved.AylesburyBuckinghamshire
- Please pass on our grateful thanks to all your staff that cared for Jill. Thank you is never enough in these circumstances. We have come to know many of the girls who were so kind and generous with their time and care, without whom Jill would have had to be admitted to a hospital or home.St AlbansHerts
- Thank you both so much for your cards, it was very kind of you to write. As you know mum had not had a great year in 2017 with her health deteriorating all the time. She so loved her little cottage and it is a relief that we will not have to make some of the difficult decisions that were looming. It was her time to go and she was wonderfully looked after at Tarporley War Memorial Hospital. She would not have been able to live independently without the support of her excellent carers. Although she never liked the idea she ended up being very fond of Amanda, Michelle & Carol. Thank you so much for all your help and again for your kind cards.Sue
- I am very happy to recommend Bunbury Agency as an effective and responsible organisation.Cheshire
- I am writing to you to thank you for your letter and condolences. I was very impressed by the professionalism and care everyone I dealt with at Bunbury, including the two Carers that sadly never had the opportunity to look after my father. Thank you for all your help and support at what was a very difficult time for me and my father. With all good wishes.Oxford
- Dear Trish and Sarah, Our mother died in the early hours of this morning, Christine has been extremely caring and supportive, spotting things that needed to be done and approaching the matter with discretion. We could not have managed without her. We would like to thank you and the people who have been caring for my mother especially Angela and Alex who have been present recently and have been tireless in their kind care. . We are so very pleased that my mother was able to stay at home, where she wished to be, Susanna, Edmund and I were with her, and Giles had been there twice in the last 3 days, and friends were visiting throughout the last few days. She felt loved and cherished. . . She could not have got better care and we are relieved to know the brief period of intense suffering is over. With best wishes and thanks.BakewellDerbyshire