Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please contact Trish Brewin, our Care Manager, or her assistant Yvonne O’Brien on 01829 260280 or email@example.com.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Dear Sarah, Now that the family have made the decision that Mother should stay in the Care Home, I write to thank you and the Agency for all the help and assistance you have given over the years. We have had some "interesting" moments but the Agency has, with very few exceptions, managed to provide care to a very high standard. Please pass on our thanks to the many Carers who have been to my Mother's. Trish continues to provide wonderful support, visiting Mother each afternoon.TarporleyCheshire
- Thank you both so much for your cards, it was very kind of you to write. As you know mum had not had a great year in 2017 with her health deteriorating all the time. She so loved her little cottage and it is a relief that we will not have to make some of the difficult decisions that were looming. It was her time to go and she was wonderfully looked after at Tarporley War Memorial Hospital. She would not have been able to live independently without the support of her excellent carers. Although she never liked the idea she ended up being very fond of Amanda, Michelle & Carol. Thank you so much for all your help and again for your kind cards.Sue
- Dear Emily and the “Bunbury Birds”. I am writing to thank you very warmly for all the wonderful Carers you have so kindly supplied to look after my father ...He was so pleased to be able to live in his own home. May I say how grateful I am for all the support and help you have given me ...You have provided a wonderful service.LeedsWest Yorkshire
- Dear Mrs Green, Thank you very much for your letter and your kind thoughts following the death of my sister. You did indeed supply three Carers for her in September and October. We were very happy with Margaret and Alex was superb in every way and did so many extra things to improve my sister's quality of life. It must have been very traumatic for her when my sister died, but I am just thankful that she was with someone who was so caring.GillinghamKent
- Dear Trish, A personal note of thanks from Sue and myself for all your dedication to keeping things running smoothly at my mother's. It seems a very long time ago since you sent the first Bunbury Carer along. Sue and I have always known that we'd be alright "Trish will sort it out" - somehow!! A very big thank you.WarringtonCheshire
- Dear Mrs Green, It is with regret that I write to confirm that we will no longer require the services of your Bunbury Ladies. Most of them have proved excellent at caring for my mother who has not always been the easiest person to look after and they have exercised good sense and discretion in caring for her. As her quality of life has declined, this has been a great comfort to the family. Thank you so much for all the Agency and the Ladies did for her.HeswallWirral