Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please get in touch.
Carer registration enquiries
If you’d like to join our team of Bunbury carers, we’d love to hear from you.
Live-in carers, contact Trish Brewin on 01829 260 280 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily carers, contact Kelly Hannon on 01829 260 280 or at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Dear Trish, A personal note of thanks from Sue and myself for all your dedication to keeping things running smoothly at my mother's. It seems a very long time ago since you sent the first Bunbury Carer along. Sue and I have always known that we'd be alright "Trish will sort it out" - somehow!! A very big thank you.WarringtonCheshire
- Dear Mrs Green, Thank you so much for your kind letter about my mother Sylvia. She was very well looked after by all the nice Carers you provided for her. Whilst she could be a little insensitive at times due to her dementia I believe, she certainly appreciated their company and the sensitive way they looked after her. Thank you again for all you did for her.HeswallWirral
- Dear Mrs Green, It is with regret that I write to confirm that we will no longer require the services of your Bunbury Ladies. Most of them have proved excellent at caring for my mother who has not always been the easiest person to look after and they have exercised good sense and discretion in caring for her. As her quality of life has declined, this has been a great comfort to the family. Thank you so much for all the Agency and the Ladies did for her.HeswallWirral
- Dear Mrs Potter, ...I am deeply grateful for all the loving and devoted care that was given to my father over the two years we have called on the Agency for help. I know he appreciated all that was done for him and I am thankful that I arranged the “Bunbury Birds” to look after him.DenbighshireWales
- Dear Emily, Sarah and Trish. Thank you so much for your kind and caring attention through these past years. It is really appreciated. Mum died peacefully in her own bed, thanks to you and the Carers... the most recent of which was one of the very best carers possible. Thank you all.Tyne & Wear
- Thank you both so much for your cards, it was very kind of you to write. As you know mum had not had a great year in 2017 with her health deteriorating all the time. She so loved her little cottage and it is a relief that we will not have to make some of the difficult decisions that were looming. It was her time to go and she was wonderfully looked after at Tarporley War Memorial Hospital. She would not have been able to live independently without the support of her excellent carers. Although she never liked the idea she ended up being very fond of Amanda, Michelle & Carol. Thank you so much for all your help and again for your kind cards.Sue