Paying for home care
How do you pay for your care and protect your capital?
Do you know where to start? Do you need some guarantees?
We passionately believe that people wishing to remain living in their own homes for as long as possible, should be given all the choices and options as well as support, but you need to plan.
For some time now, it has been government policy to encourage and enable this to happen. Finding out what you may be entitled to can be complicated and confusing.
With this in mind, Bunbury Care Agency have become the first elderly home care agency to be made an affiliate member of The Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA).
What does this mean for you?
We can offer access to the best and most highly qualified experts in elderly care funding, so no matter what your questions, be they legal, financial or other matters, we can help.
Nobody caring for elderly parents wants to put a monetary value on it, but hopefully our home Care Fees Solutions can answer your questions.
We understand that this can often be a stressful and emotional time and whilst we make no claims to being a ‘one stop shop’, we hope that our information will help you make informed choices.
Find a SOLLA Adviser
- First, we recommend that you talk to our own SOLLA consultant Brian Blake from Care Fees Solutions, was the first accredited member of SOLLA.
- Since starting out, Brian has helped over 1,500 families find solutions to their care funding problems and he has been in financial services all his working life.
- There is no charge for his services. He will be happy to take some details of your situation, provide some answers to your questions and if appropriate, recommend a specialist adviser local to you.
- Or use our link to the SOLLA search facility to find fully accredited advisers within a fifty mile radius of your home simply by inserting a postal code.
If you would like more information about funding elderly care, and would like to be put in touch with our consultant Brian Blake, please call us on 01829 260280.
- SOLLA – Care Fees Solutions through the Society of Later Life Advisors
- Funding care & support at home – Fact sheet by First Stop
- Money Advice Service – Local Authority Care Needs Assessment Information
- Money Advice Service – Means Test criteria for Elderly Care
SOLLA is a not for profit organisation, established in 2008: its aim is to ensure that people are better informed about the financial issues of later life and can find fully accredited advisers quickly and easily.