Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please get in touch.
Carer registration enquiries
If you’d like to join our team of Bunbury carers, we’d love to hear from you.
Live-in carers, contact Trish Brewin on 01829 260 280 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily carers, contact us on 01829 260 280 or at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- I am writing to you to thank you for your letter and condolences. I was very impressed by the professionalism and care everyone I dealt with at Bunbury, including the two Carers that sadly never had the opportunity to look after my father. Thank you for all your help and support at what was a very difficult time for me and my father. With all good wishes.Oxford
- Dear Emily and the “Bunbury Birds”. I am writing to thank you very warmly for all the wonderful Carers you have so kindly supplied to look after my father ...He was so pleased to be able to live in his own home. May I say how grateful I am for all the support and help you have given me ...You have provided a wonderful service.LeedsWest Yorkshire
- Dear Mrs Potter, Sarah & Beth. I just wanted to thank you for all your help, through good and hard times over the past six years. Not only have you never let us down, but I have felt a very real relationship with you, as though we have been working together to keep things going. This last month has been really difficult for us all, especially seeing my mother declining with increasing rapidity. My great ambition was to keep her in her own home until the end. Without your help this would not have been achieved.AylesburyBuckinghamshire
- Dear Sarah, I am writing to thank you for all the help your agency has provided for our parents over many years. The helpers have made it possible for both of our parents to stay in their own home, in father's case until three weeks before his death. Mum moved to the nursing home on Friday, seven weeks after she broke her hip. We do not imagine she will go home again. The ladies we have had from your agency have done their job with kindness and sensitivity and both parents made real friends with some of them. Dorrie and Moya have been particularly wonderful with Mum and have made her last few years more than bearable.BebingtonWirral
- I wanted to write and say thank you for the service that your company was able to provide for my mother over her last months. The carers enabled her wish to stay in her own home to be able to be carried out. June and Val provided excellent service over Mum’s last weekend which proved to be quite challenging. We worked well together and I was able to be “hands on” in the situation. So, thank you again, to you and your team for all your service. It was much appreciated.ChesterCheshire
- I have been working for the Bunbury Care Agency for just over eight months. I have looked after clients with some very complex needs, which can be challenging at times. I have managed to meet client’s needs by utilising my experience, skills and knowledge, with support from the other carers and the Bunbury office staff. What is reassuring, is that as a Bunbury Carer, there is always support at the end of the phone even after office hours, so you never feel isolated. I am very happy to be part of the Bunbury team of live-in carers.