Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please contact Trish Brewin, our Care Manager, or her assistant Yvonne O’Brien on 01829 260280 or email@example.com.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Dear Mrs Potter, Sarah & Beth. I just wanted to thank you for all your help, through good and hard times over the past six years. Not only have you never let us down, but I have felt a very real relationship with you, as though we have been working together to keep things going. This last month has been really difficult for us all, especially seeing my mother declining with increasing rapidity. My great ambition was to keep her in her own home until the end. Without your help this would not have been achieved.Cumbria
- Dear Mrs Green, Thank you very much for your letter and your kind thoughts following the death of my sister. You did indeed supply three Carers for her in September and October. We were very happy with Margaret and Alex was superb in every way and did so many extra things to improve my sister's quality of life. It must have been very traumatic for her when my sister died, but I am just thankful that she was with someone who was so caring.GillinghamKent
- I am writing to you to thank you for your letter and condolences. I was very impressed by the professionalism and care everyone I dealt with at Bunbury, including the two Carers that sadly never had the opportunity to look after my father. Thank you for all your help and support at what was a very difficult time for me and my father. With all good wishes.Oxford
- I am writing in a personal capacity to thank you profoundly for your sensitive, professional and positive contribution to Meg's care over the past several months. I was very impressed by the initial impression you gave when we first met - your priorities for, and sensitivities about, your clients were spot on. This initial impression subsequently stood the test of time. I know families all have their various challenges from time to time and I don't know whether ours had more than average, but your team coped magnificently with the particular challenges which we provided! Meg was blessed to be able to remain in her own home and room right up until the end, and it was the carers that you provided who made the difference. Although all different, and each with her own character and approach, they all were absolutely committed to trying to provide for the best interests of their client - on occasion to their own detriment. They were also very patient and flexible in adapting to the changing needs of the situation, and the demands of us, the family. I wanted to make it absolutely clear how grateful I was that your team rose magnificently to the particular challenges which we represented. Thank you most sincerely.ChesterCheshire
- Dear Emily and the “Bunbury Birds”. I am writing to thank you very warmly for all the wonderful Carers you have so kindly supplied to look after my father ...He was so pleased to be able to live in his own home. May I say how grateful I am for all the support and help you have given me ...You have provided a wonderful service.LeedsWest Yorkshire
- Dear Sarah, Now that the family have made the decision that Mother should stay in the Care Home, I write to thank you and the Agency for all the help and assistance you have given over the years. We have had some "interesting" moments but the Agency has, with very few exceptions, managed to provide care to a very high standard. Please pass on our thanks to the many Carers who have been to my Mother's. Trish continues to provide wonderful support, visiting Mother each afternoon.TarporleyCheshire