Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please get in touch.
Carer registration enquiries
If you’d like to join our team of Bunbury carers, we’d love to hear from you.
Live-in carers, contact Trish Brewin on 01829 260 280 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily carers, contact us on 01829 260 280 or at email@example.com.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- I am writing in a personal capacity to thank you profoundly for your sensitive, professional and positive contribution to Meg's care over the past several months. I was very impressed by the initial impression you gave when we first met - your priorities for, and sensitivities about, your clients were spot on. This initial impression subsequently stood the test of time. I know families all have their various challenges from time to time and I don't know whether ours had more than average, but your team coped magnificently with the particular challenges which we provided! Meg was blessed to be able to remain in her own home and room right up until the end, and it was the carers that you provided who made the difference. Although all different, and each with her own character and approach, they all were absolutely committed to trying to provide for the best interests of their client - on occasion to their own detriment. They were also very patient and flexible in adapting to the changing needs of the situation, and the demands of us, the family. I wanted to make it absolutely clear how grateful I was that your team rose magnificently to the particular challenges which we represented. Thank you most sincerely.ChesterCheshire
- I am writing to you to thank you for your letter and condolences. I was very impressed by the professionalism and care everyone I dealt with at Bunbury, including the two Carers that sadly never had the opportunity to look after my father. Thank you for all your help and support at what was a very difficult time for me and my father. With all good wishes.Oxford
- Dear Mrs Green, Thank you so much for your kind letter about my mother Sylvia. She was very well looked after by all the nice Carers you provided for her. Whilst she could be a little insensitive at times due to her dementia I believe, she certainly appreciated their company and the sensitive way they looked after her. Thank you again for all you did for her.HeswallWirral
- Trish has been the most wonderful Carer for Mum and she was all that I ever wanted from someone for Mum plus a lot more. We were so blessed that she came into our lives! Every day Mum looked forward to her coming and felt so safe and secure when she was around. It is so hard to put all Trish's wonderful qualities into words, but nothing was ever too much for her and when things got hard she was always around to help and do above and beyond what we needed. She looked after us all really! When Mum was in the hospice, she still visited which gave Mum such a boost and I will never forget her kindness in sitting with Mum the night before she died so my brothers and I could go out and have something to eat. When our elderly parents need care it's hard to entrust them to strangers and I hope that there is a "Trish" for me one day! I will never forget her and I can never thank her enough for all she has done. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and for putting us in touch with such a wonderful person.TarporleyCheshire
- Dear Trish, A personal note of thanks from Sue and myself for all your dedication to keeping things running smoothly at my mother's. It seems a very long time ago since you sent the first Bunbury Carer along. Sue and I have always known that we'd be alright "Trish will sort it out" - somehow!! A very big thank you.WarringtonCheshire
- I would like to thank you and your team for bringing comfort and happiness to Mum in what turned out to be a very short period of time since joining the ‘Rosy Rota’. As you know I was very apprehensive, wondering whether Mum would cope with the new situation. As it turned out your ladies brought laughter and fun back into her life ...her sparkle had returned.DidsburyManchester