Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please get in touch.
Carer registration enquiries
If you’d like to join our team of Bunbury carers, we’d love to hear from you.
Live-in carers, contact Trish Brewin on 01829 260 280 or at email@example.com.
Daily carers, contact us on 01829 260 280 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Dear Mrs Green, Thank you very much for your letter and your kind thoughts following the death of my sister. You did indeed supply three Carers for her in September and October. We were very happy with Margaret and Alex was superb in every way and did so many extra things to improve my sister's quality of life. It must have been very traumatic for her when my sister died, but I am just thankful that she was with someone who was so caring.GillinghamKent
- Dear Mrs Potter, ...I am deeply grateful for all the loving and devoted care that was given to my father over the two years we have called on the Agency for help. I know he appreciated all that was done for him and I am thankful that I arranged the “Bunbury Birds” to look after him.DenbighshireWales
- I have been working for the Bunbury Care Agency for just over eight months. I have looked after clients with some very complex needs, which can be challenging at times. I have managed to meet client’s needs by utilising my experience, skills and knowledge, with support from the other carers and the Bunbury office staff. What is reassuring, is that as a Bunbury Carer, there is always support at the end of the phone even after office hours, so you never feel isolated. I am very happy to be part of the Bunbury team of live-in carers.
- Dear Trish and Sarah, Our mother died in the early hours of this morning, Christine has been extremely caring and supportive, spotting things that needed to be done and approaching the matter with discretion. We could not have managed without her. We would like to thank you and the people who have been caring for my mother especially Angela and Alex who have been present recently and have been tireless in their kind care. . We are so very pleased that my mother was able to stay at home, where she wished to be, Susanna, Edmund and I were with her, and Giles had been there twice in the last 3 days, and friends were visiting throughout the last few days. She felt loved and cherished. . . She could not have got better care and we are relieved to know the brief period of intense suffering is over. With best wishes and thanks.BakewellDerbyshire
- Thank you both so much for your cards, it was very kind of you to write. As you know mum had not had a great year in 2017 with her health deteriorating all the time. She so loved her little cottage and it is a relief that we will not have to make some of the difficult decisions that were looming. It was her time to go and she was wonderfully looked after at Tarporley War Memorial Hospital. She would not have been able to live independently without the support of her excellent carers. Although she never liked the idea she ended up being very fond of Amanda, Michelle & Carol. Thank you so much for all your help and again for your kind cards.Sue
- Trish has been the most wonderful Carer for Mum and she was all that I ever wanted from someone for Mum plus a lot more. We were so blessed that she came into our lives! Every day Mum looked forward to her coming and felt so safe and secure when she was around. It is so hard to put all Trish's wonderful qualities into words, but nothing was ever too much for her and when things got hard she was always around to help and do above and beyond what we needed. She looked after us all really! When Mum was in the hospice, she still visited which gave Mum such a boost and I will never forget her kindness in sitting with Mum the night before she died so my brothers and I could go out and have something to eat. When our elderly parents need care it's hard to entrust them to strangers and I hope that there is a "Trish" for me one day! I will never forget her and I can never thank her enough for all she has done. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and for putting us in touch with such a wonderful person.TarporleyCheshire