Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please get in touch.
Carer registration enquiries
If you’d like to join our team of Bunbury carers, we’d love to hear from you.
Live-in carers, contact Trish Brewin on 01829 260 280 or at email@example.com.
Daily carers, contact us on 01829 260 280 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- I am writing in a personal capacity to thank you profoundly for your sensitive, professional and positive contribution to Meg's care over the past several months. I was very impressed by the initial impression you gave when we first met - your priorities for, and sensitivities about, your clients were spot on. This initial impression subsequently stood the test of time. I know families all have their various challenges from time to time and I don't know whether ours had more than average, but your team coped magnificently with the particular challenges which we provided! Meg was blessed to be able to remain in her own home and room right up until the end, and it was the carers that you provided who made the difference. Although all different, and each with her own character and approach, they all were absolutely committed to trying to provide for the best interests of their client - on occasion to their own detriment. They were also very patient and flexible in adapting to the changing needs of the situation, and the demands of us, the family. I wanted to make it absolutely clear how grateful I was that your team rose magnificently to the particular challenges which we represented. Thank you most sincerely.ChesterCheshire
- Please pass on our grateful thanks to all your staff that cared for Jill. Thank you is never enough in these circumstances. We have come to know many of the girls who were so kind and generous with their time and care, without whom Jill would have had to be admitted to a hospital or home.St AlbansHerts
- Dear Mrs Green, Thank you so much for your kind letter about my mother Sylvia. She was very well looked after by all the nice Carers you provided for her. Whilst she could be a little insensitive at times due to her dementia I believe, she certainly appreciated their company and the sensitive way they looked after her. Thank you again for all you did for her.HeswallWirral
- Dear Sarah, Now that the family have made the decision that Mother should stay in the Care Home, I write to thank you and the Agency for all the help and assistance you have given over the years. We have had some "interesting" moments but the Agency has, with very few exceptions, managed to provide care to a very high standard. Please pass on our thanks to the many Carers who have been to my Mother's. Trish continues to provide wonderful support, visiting Mother each afternoon.TarporleyCheshire
- Dear Mrs Green, Thank you very much for your letter and your kind thoughts following the death of my sister. You did indeed supply three Carers for her in September and October. We were very happy with Margaret and Alex was superb in every way and did so many extra things to improve my sister's quality of life. It must have been very traumatic for her when my sister died, but I am just thankful that she was with someone who was so caring.GillinghamKent
- Trish has been the most wonderful Carer for Mum and she was all that I ever wanted from someone for Mum plus a lot more. We were so blessed that she came into our lives! Every day Mum looked forward to her coming and felt so safe and secure when she was around. It is so hard to put all Trish's wonderful qualities into words, but nothing was ever too much for her and when things got hard she was always around to help and do above and beyond what we needed. She looked after us all really! When Mum was in the hospice, she still visited which gave Mum such a boost and I will never forget her kindness in sitting with Mum the night before she died so my brothers and I could go out and have something to eat. When our elderly parents need care it's hard to entrust them to strangers and I hope that there is a "Trish" for me one day! I will never forget her and I can never thank her enough for all she has done. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and for putting us in touch with such a wonderful person.TarporleyCheshire