Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please contact Trish Brewin, our Care Manager, or her assistant Yvonne O’Brien on 01829 260280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- I am very happy to recommend Bunbury Agency as an effective and responsible organisation.Cheshire
- Trish has been the most wonderful Carer for Mum and she was all that I ever wanted from someone for Mum plus a lot more. We were so blessed that she came into our lives! Every day Mum looked forward to her coming and felt so safe and secure when she was around. It is so hard to put all Trish's wonderful qualities into words, but nothing was ever too much for her and when things got hard she was always around to help and do above and beyond what we needed. She looked after us all really! When Mum was in the hospice, she still visited which gave Mum such a boost and I will never forget her kindness in sitting with Mum the night before she died so my brothers and I could go out and have something to eat. When our elderly parents need care it's hard to entrust them to strangers and I hope that there is a "Trish" for me one day! I will never forget her and I can never thank her enough for all she has done. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and for putting us in touch with such a wonderful person.TarporleyCheshire
- I wanted to write and say thank you for the service that your company was able to provide for my mother over her last months. The carers enabled her wish to stay in her own home to be able to be carried out. June and Val provided excellent service over Mum’s last weekend which proved to be quite challenging. We worked well together and I was able to be “hands on” in the situation. So, thank you again, to you and your team for all your service. It was much appreciated.ChesterCheshire
- Please pass on our grateful thanks to all your staff that cared for Jill. Thank you is never enough in these circumstances. We have come to know many of the girls who were so kind and generous with their time and care, without whom Jill would have had to be admitted to a hospital or home.St AlbansHerts
- I have been working for the Bunbury Care Agency for just over eight months. I have looked after clients with some very complex needs, which can be challenging at times. I have managed to meet client’s needs by utilising my experience, skills and knowledge, with support from the other carers and the Bunbury office staff. What is reassuring, is that as a Bunbury Carer, there is always support at the end of the phone even after office hours, so you never feel isolated. I am very happy to be part of the Bunbury team of live-in carers.
- I am writing to you to thank you for your letter and condolences. I was very impressed by the professionalism and care everyone I dealt with at Bunbury, including the two Carers that sadly never had the opportunity to look after my father. Thank you for all your help and support at what was a very difficult time for me and my father. With all good wishes.Oxford