Elderly care & companion housekeeper enquiries
If you would like to discuss the options available for yourself, or a loved one, please contact Trish Brewin, our Care Manager, or her assistant Yvonne O’Brien on 01829 260280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please use the contact form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Dear Trish and Sarah, Our mother died in the early hours of this morning, Christine has been extremely caring and supportive, spotting things that needed to be done and approaching the matter with discretion. We could not have managed without her. We would like to thank you and the people who have been caring for my mother especially Angela and Alex who have been present recently and have been tireless in their kind care. . We are so very pleased that my mother was able to stay at home, where she wished to be, Susanna, Edmund and I were with her, and Giles had been there twice in the last 3 days, and friends were visiting throughout the last few days. She felt loved and cherished. . . She could not have got better care and we are relieved to know the brief period of intense suffering is over. With best wishes and thanks.BakewellDerbyshire
- Dear Trish, A personal note of thanks from Sue and myself for all your dedication to keeping things running smoothly at my mother's. It seems a very long time ago since you sent the first Bunbury Carer along. Sue and I have always known that we'd be alright "Trish will sort it out" - somehow!! A very big thank you.WarringtonCheshire
- I am writing in a personal capacity to thank you profoundly for your sensitive, professional and positive contribution to Meg's care over the past several months. I was very impressed by the initial impression you gave when we first met - your priorities for, and sensitivities about, your clients were spot on. This initial impression subsequently stood the test of time. I know families all have their various challenges from time to time and I don't know whether ours had more than average, but your team coped magnificently with the particular challenges which we provided! Meg was blessed to be able to remain in her own home and room right up until the end, and it was the carers that you provided who made the difference. Although all different, and each with her own character and approach, they all were absolutely committed to trying to provide for the best interests of their client - on occasion to their own detriment. They were also very patient and flexible in adapting to the changing needs of the situation, and the demands of us, the family. I wanted to make it absolutely clear how grateful I was that your team rose magnificently to the particular challenges which we represented. Thank you most sincerely.ChesterCheshire
- Dear Sarah, I am writing to thank you for all the help your agency has provided for our parents over many years. The helpers have made it possible for both of our parents to stay in their own home, in father's case until three weeks before his death. Mum moved to the nursing home on Friday, seven weeks after she broke her hip. We do not imagine she will go home again. The ladies we have had from your agency have done their job with kindness and sensitivity and both parents made real friends with some of them. Dorrie and Moya have been particularly wonderful with Mum and have made her last few years more than bearable.BebingtonWirral
- Dear Mrs Green, It is with regret that I write to confirm that we will no longer require the services of your Bunbury Ladies. Most of them have proved excellent at caring for my mother who has not always been the easiest person to look after and they have exercised good sense and discretion in caring for her. As her quality of life has declined, this has been a great comfort to the family. Thank you so much for all the Agency and the Ladies did for her.HeswallWirral
- I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of our family to thank you for all you have done in supplying our mother with very caring ladies. They all did their utmost to make her happy and healthy in her last year.PrestonLancashire